Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
The Greater Cleveland Aquarium, is an indoor public aquarium in Cleveland, Ohio. Occupying the historic FirstEnergy Powerhouse building located on the west bank of the Cuyahoga river in the city's Flats district, the aquarium which opened in January of 2012 consists of approximately 70,000 square feet of exhibition space and features exhibits representing both local and exotic species of fish.
The Greater Cleveland Aquarium includes 70,000 square feet of
aquarium and aquarium- related uses, including an aquarium-themed
restaurant, as well as Windows on the River and Nautica Pavilion
for aquarium-related special events.
- 34 exhibit tanks
- 10 exhibition areas:
- Rainforest Exhibit - 5 Exhibits
- River and Lakes Exhibit - 7 Exhibits
- Mangrove and Transition Exhibit - 5 Exhibit
- Coastal Exhibit - 16 Exhibits
- SeaTube® Exhibit (145' in length)
- 63 foot long acrylic window
Marinescape Services for the Project:
- Promoter, Designer, Builder, Start-up, Investor and